To all the friends I have met so far

You are awesome. You are awesome. You are the very best. I cannot find the words to express how grateful and lucky I am to have met all of you. I believe life is not about the things you have and it's about the people you have met and moved*. And you moved me in many ways.
You made my life worthwhile. Sharing is the essence of my life. If I could I'd love to share right now all my energy and all my good intentions for this world with every single one of you. I wish I could be everywhere around the globe to experience once more this feeling of joy and fulfillment together.
But life has its limits. Whatever happens I will always cherish all the moments we spent united and will keep them safe deep in my heart. You gave me hope and I cannot value this enough. 
Thanks for being such friend to me (in whatever way it was). I hope to meet all of you. Somewhen. Somewhere. Somehow. 
In the meantime I wish you were all here.

KS

Daniel

*I could have simply written: Life is not about things. It's about people. But yeah who cares. ^^

Comments

  1. 🎉🎉🎈☀️👻😜
    Air fist pump!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

I wish I read this five years ago: The Defining Decade by Meg Jay

We are our memories

Veganism and the either-or fallacy